Archive for April 21st, 2009
There will come a time when you need to upgrade to a new PC. You won’t need or want to move across any of your old hardware, but your hard drive will be jammed full of software you’ve installed over the last few years, important work files, personal information, application data, your favorite music and so much more.
One option is to copy across all the important data to another drive. This has one key advantage in that you only really copy across the information and data you require. You can then install all your important applications back on your new PC and then move across your work and other data. Result is a relatively clean system. The major downside is that you have to find all your original installation CDs, serial codes and then forget that your preferences and other application data has to be configured from scratch.
The most appropriate method is to use a tool such as Paragon Drive Copy to copy your old drive to the destination drive. This will copy across everything, including OS, hidden files, work, data and more. Better still, the destination drive can be configure like the original, so your partitions are kept intact.
The official Key Features and Benefits :
- Copy Hard Disk Wizard - Copy entire hard drives. Choose the drive to copy and set your options to copy an existing drive to a specified target drive.
- Copy Partition Wizard - Copy individual hard drive partitions with a few easy mouse clicks.
- One Button Copy Wizard - Copy your hard drive automatically with just one mouse click. Drive Copy automatically selects the first drive with data and the first empty drive and then performs the copy. Nothing could be easier!
- Hot Copy technology – Migrate all your data and applications online without significant performance delays.
- Drive Copy CD - With the Unpack & Burn Wizard, you can easily create a bootable CD or DVD with a fully functional version of Drive Copy. Using the CD you don’t have to install Drive Copy to clone your disk. In fact, the Drive Copy CD can also be used to perform disk copy operations on unbootable computers.
Now, here how’s you get Paragon Drive Copy 9 SE:-
1. Go to this page and enter first name, last name, email id , select country and language.Make sure you enter your correct email id.
2. You will receive the Product key username and serial number in your inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it! Register the copy and have fun.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 2 so far )