Archive for April 14th, 2009
Today I discovered a way to get __ year (fill it,as you wish ;)) iolo AntiVirus genuine license key for free. iolo AntiVirus normally cost $27.97 for one year subscription but will be FREE if you follow the instructions.
iolo AntiVirus keeps you safe by using advanced real-time technology that provides continuous maximum protection and automatically repels viruses before they can enter your computer.Its fully integrated email protection works transparently in the background automatically scanning and disinfecting messages as they are transmitted, and an intuitive interface makes it easy to activate scheduled system inspections for a permanently virus-free PC.
Keeping its description short, here are the steps to get free iolo AntiVirus genuine license to protect your computer from virus, worms, trojans and other threats:-
1. Visit this page and click Continue button. You should see a page with the Item Code AV1FPRM, Description iolo Antivirus Free Promotion, 3 PC, One Year with the order total showing $0.00. Click Secure Checkout button.
2. Enter your first name, last name, address 1, city, postal code, country phone number and email address. You can actually enter fake or bogus information but make sure the email address is a real one. Click Continue button.
3. Make sure Email Delivery is selected and click Continue button.
4. Review Order page will load and click Place Order button.You see a page that says “Thank you! Your order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is complete.”
Now here’s the trick to get the license for ___ year 😉
5. Don’t close the page in 4 step.Again go to the link in 1 step,click continue button.You should see a page with same item code,but in this page you can change the quantity according to the number of years you want iolo Antivirus license (here I’ve changed it to 2000). Similarly follow 2,3 and 4 step.
6. Once again you see a page that says “Thank you! Your order #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is complete.”, check the email address that you’ve entered at step 2. Open the email from iolo technologies, LLC (email@example.com) with the subject “Thank you for ordering from iolo technologies, #XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.Note down the User ID and Serial Number.
7. Download iolo AntiVirus and install.
8. Select “I own iolo AntiVirus and can enter my serial number later” and click Next.
9. Enter the User ID and Serial # that you noted down earlier. Click OK and continue with the installation.
Voila! You now have a genuinely registered iolo AntiVirus.
In my opinion this is not the good antivirus to use, avira and avast(both are freeware) are far better than iolo Antivirus, besides that it is heavy on system resources but this is not bad for those who want to test it.
Note :-This link will not work if you use Kaspersky, so pause protection and then try.