Top 5 Free Software Uninstaller Program
Today I’m going to share with you my Top 5 free uninstaller utilities. These utilities are alternatives for standard Add/Remove applet of Windows Operating System. Now, without wasting so much time here i start.….
1. Revo Uninstaller :- It is a freeware innovative uninstall utility much faster than Windows Add/Remove applet. With its advanced and fast algorithm, Revo Uninstaller scans before and after you uninstall an application. After the program’s regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. Even if you have a broken installation, Revo Uninstaller scans for an application’s data on your hard disk drives and in the Windows registry and shows all found files, folders and registry items so you can delete them.
This is my top favorite Uninstaller program.It is only 1MB in size.If you try this,you will definitely fall in love with it .
2. Easy Uninstaller :- This uninstaller is a fast, advanced, powerful, and easy-to-use replacement for Windows’ slow and user-unfriendly Add/Remove control panel applet. It comes with functions such as multiple uninstallations in one go, an uninstall list backup manager, and the option to delete an uninstaller key entry.
This Multiple Uninstallation feature make this utility different from other utilities, it lets you remove multiple programs at once, saving you a few precious clicks..It is only 681.91 KB in size.
3. ZSoft Uninstaller :- It allows easy uninstallation of programs and features a possibility to analyze an installation so it can be completely uninstalled. It can also find and delete temporary files, delete entries from programs that is no longer installed, hide Windows Updates, hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (drivers) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage, and show more information than available though the build-in Add/Remove applet. On top of that it can also automatically find entry’s from programs that are most likely already uninstalled and automatically find entry’s that are considered crap-ware.
ZSoft Uninstaller works well, although it’s not as robust as some other free uninstallers out there. Even though it may not have all the chrome of the competition, when it comes to getting its core task done–uninstalling unwanted apps–ZSoft Uninstaller is a good choice..It is only 896 KB in size.
4. MyUninstaller :- It displays the list of all installed application, and allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, and save the list of all installed applications into a text file or HTML file.
You can give this a try,simple and easy interface, it doesn’t contain enough features but still capable of doing its job done.
5. CCleaner:- This utility is famous for system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused and temporary files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space.But it also contain uninstaller.It is simple and easy to use.It is 3.04MB in size. This is all in one utility.
These are my Top 5. what’s yours?