Convert Anything into Webpage?
Convert anything into webpage is UNBELIEVABLE for you isn’t it?.If it is then believe it.
Today i found a unique service i.e File2.ws that promises to convert anything into webpage and it does a good job on delivering that promise.
All you need to do is browse for the file you want to convert(max 15MB), and then hit the “start conversion” button. Some of the files it currently supports include:-
- image/photo files (jpeg, gif, png, svg…)
- audio formats (mp3, ogg…)
- documents (doc, pdf, odt, txt, rtf…)
- programming source code (java, php, cpp…)
- web documents (html, htm, swf…)
- archive (zip, rar, tar…)
- video, fonts, chemical file formats and more
Benefits of this service are:-
- Fastest download speeds
- No download limits
- No CAPTCHA codes
- Multiple simultaneous downloads and uploads
- Unlimited page bandwidth
- No sign up required
- No software to install
- Link directly to the generated web page
Once uploaded, every converted file has a unique web address created for it, so you can point others to it and share the document in question. So if you are searching for a free way to convert any file into a web page, give them a shot at File2.ws