Archive for April, 2009
Demonoid.com is a website and BitTorrent tracker that was originated by an individual known only by the pseudonym Deimos. The website indexes torrents uploaded by its members and categorizes torrents under Anime, Applications, Audio Books, Books, Comics, Games, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, Music Videos, Pictures, and TV.
Just a quick note to thousands of people who are seeking an invite to register for Demonoid,Registrations are now open.So quickly register your free demonoid.com account fast before it closes.
To register for a free demonoid account, just visit here, enter your username, password, email, birthday and the verification code.
If you’re getting the error message “Sorry, since the server is too saturated, we can not accept more members at the moment. However, new spots are opened every day, so please, check back later”, you’ll need to use proxy to access the site. One of the free proxy site that you can use to access Demonoid is Anonymouse. Just select your language (either English or Deutsch), enter the website address http://www.demonoid.com/register.php and click the Surf Anonymously button. You can then proceed with the registration.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 2 so far )
Previously I’ve posted article on how to get Paragon Drive Copy 9 SE and today I’m going to share with you free Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express.
Sooner rather than later you’ll either consider upgrading your computer or moving across to a new system. Either way, you may choose a larger hard drive. Problem is that this will either ship pre-formatted with one large partition or with multiple partitions. You’ll want a partition for Windows, another for program data, perhaps one for your media and another for an alternative operating system. This is where you hit a brick wall: formatting your drive is relatively easy in Windows, but partitioning is less straightforward.
Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express should be enough for your basic partitioning requirements, including creating a new partition or re-sizing existing partitions. You can also use the tool to create a recovery media builder in case you have system-related problems. If you need more than these features, you can upgrade it to Paragon Partition Manager 10 Personal.
Thanks to VNU
Download Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express (206 MB in size)
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 1 so far )
$39 BB FlashBack Express now Free :)
This easy-to-use free screen recorder creates compact, high quality movies for tutorials, demos and presentations. Record screen, sound and webcam. Easy sharing with quick upload to Youtube and other video hosting sites. Save movies as AVI or Flash. Captures Vista’s ‘Aero’ graphics. Radical new technology means a perfect capture of your Windows desktop with minimal impact on PC performance, even on low powered PCs.
- Record a video by capturing the whole screen, choose a specific window or select a custom region with a rectangle tool (if you have multiple monitors BB FlashBack should detect them and allow you to choose which monitor to record).
- Record your webcam while recording your screen/specific window/custom region and embed the webcam recording into your video.
- Choose to either record sound from your microphone or sound from your speakers (the sound you would here from your speakers).
- Set a "mouse marker" so people viewing your video can follow your mouse and know when you click with your mouse.
- Temporarily hide your desktop icons (they return after you are done recording).
- Temporarily change your desktop wallpaper to a simple black (it changes back after you are done recording).
- Export your video as either a FLV, SWF or AVI video.
- Upload your video directly onto YouTube.com, Blip.tv, Coggno.com, Revver.com, Viddler.com, an FTP server or a location on your LAN.
- Save an individual frame of a video as a BMP image file.
- Assign hotkey to start recording, stop recording, pause recording and a few other things.
Download BB Flash Back Express (7.06 MB in size)
For more information visit here
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( Comments Off on BB FlashBack Express now Free )
Today, I’m so much excited to share with you promotional offer set by Computershopper, which will give you Free 100 Days Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 License.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Features:
- Protects from viruses, Trojans and worm
- Protects from spyware and adware
- Scans files, email messages and Internet traffic
- Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
- Proactive protection from unknown threats
- Two-way personal firewall; secure Wi-Fi and VPN connections
- Application rules configured automatically New!
- Security rating assigned to unknown applications New!
- Access to user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications New!
- Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities New!
- Disables links to malware sites New!
- Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky® Security Network) New!
- Program can be installed on infected computers
- Self-protection from malware
- Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software New!
- Disables links to phishing websites
- Virtual keyboard for safe entry of logins and passwords New!
- Prevents theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL) New!
- Parental control
- Improved anti-spam protection
- Automatic configuration
- Wizards for common tasks New!
- Automatic or interactive mode New!
- Round-the-clock technical support
- Automatic database updates
Here are the steps to get Free KIS2009 License key
1.Visit this Promotional Page.
2. Now fill the form by entering title, first & last name, address, email id, pin or zip code, phone number and date of birth and also "if you’re over 18" box and click submit button (you can enter fake information but make sure you write correct email id).
3. You’ll be redirected to a page, where you have to answer a question
Here i will give answers for the questions they may ask,
Q: Please enter the first word of the first step
Q: Please enter the first word of the third step
Q:Please enter the first word of the fourth step
Q: Please enter the third word of the second step
Q: Please enter the third word of the third step
Q: Please enter the third word of fifth step
Q:Please enter the fourth word of the fifth step
Q: Please enter the fifth word of the third step
Q: Please enter the fifth word of the sixth step
4.Now check your email from CoverDisc – Computer shopper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please hurry up and grab the offer before it expires.
There will come a time when you need to upgrade to a new PC. You won’t need or want to move across any of your old hardware, but your hard drive will be jammed full of software you’ve installed over the last few years, important work files, personal information, application data, your favorite music and so much more.
One option is to copy across all the important data to another drive. This has one key advantage in that you only really copy across the information and data you require. You can then install all your important applications back on your new PC and then move across your work and other data. Result is a relatively clean system. The major downside is that you have to find all your original installation CDs, serial codes and then forget that your preferences and other application data has to be configured from scratch.
The most appropriate method is to use a tool such as Paragon Drive Copy to copy your old drive to the destination drive. This will copy across everything, including OS, hidden files, work, data and more. Better still, the destination drive can be configure like the original, so your partitions are kept intact.
The official Key Features and Benefits :
- Copy Hard Disk Wizard – Copy entire hard drives. Choose the drive to copy and set your options to copy an existing drive to a specified target drive.
- Copy Partition Wizard - Copy individual hard drive partitions with a few easy mouse clicks.
- One Button Copy Wizard - Copy your hard drive automatically with just one mouse click. Drive Copy automatically selects the first drive with data and the first empty drive and then performs the copy. Nothing could be easier!
- Hot Copy technology – Migrate all your data and applications online without significant performance delays.
- Drive Copy CD - With the Unpack & Burn Wizard, you can easily create a bootable CD or DVD with a fully functional version of Drive Copy. Using the CD you don’t have to install Drive Copy to clone your disk. In fact, the Drive Copy CD can also be used to perform disk copy operations on unbootable computers.
Now, here how’s you get Paragon Drive Copy 9 SE:-
1. Go to this page and enter first name, last name, email id , select country and language.Make sure you enter your correct email id.
2. You will receive the Product key username and serial number in your inbox from email@example.com.
That’s it! Register the copy and have fun.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 2 so far )
Today I’m going to share with you my Top 5 free uninstaller utilities. These utilities are alternatives for standard Add/Remove applet of Windows Operating System. Now, without wasting so much time here i start.….
1. Revo Uninstaller :- It is a freeware innovative uninstall utility much faster than Windows Add/Remove applet. With its advanced and fast algorithm, Revo Uninstaller scans before and after you uninstall an application. After the program’s regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. Even if you have a broken installation, Revo Uninstaller scans for an application’s data on your hard disk drives and in the Windows registry and shows all found files, folders and registry items so you can delete them.
This is my top favorite Uninstaller program.It is only 1MB in size.If you try this,you will definitely fall in love with it .
2. Easy Uninstaller :- This uninstaller is a fast, advanced, powerful, and easy-to-use replacement for Windows’ slow and user-unfriendly Add/Remove control panel applet. It comes with functions such as multiple uninstallations in one go, an uninstall list backup manager, and the option to delete an uninstaller key entry.
This Multiple Uninstallation feature make this utility different from other utilities, it lets you remove multiple programs at once, saving you a few precious clicks..It is only 681.91 KB in size.
3. ZSoft Uninstaller :- It allows easy uninstallation of programs and features a possibility to analyze an installation so it can be completely uninstalled. It can also find and delete temporary files, delete entries from programs that is no longer installed, hide Windows Updates, hide entries from the list that you are never going to uninstall (drivers) making the list smaller and therefore easier to manage, and show more information than available though the build-in Add/Remove applet. On top of that it can also automatically find entry’s from programs that are most likely already uninstalled and automatically find entry’s that are considered crap-ware.
ZSoft Uninstaller works well, although it’s not as robust as some other free uninstallers out there. Even though it may not have all the chrome of the competition, when it comes to getting its core task done–uninstalling unwanted apps–ZSoft Uninstaller is a good choice..It is only 896 KB in size.
4. MyUninstaller :- It displays the list of all installed application, and allows you to uninstall an application, delete an uninstall entry, and save the list of all installed applications into a text file or HTML file.
You can give this a try,simple and easy interface, it doesn’t contain enough features but still capable of doing its job done.
5. CCleaner:- This utility is famous for system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused and temporary files from your system – allowing Windows to run faster, more efficiently and giving you more hard disk space.But it also contain uninstaller.It is simple and easy to use.It is 3.04MB in size. This is all in one utility.
These are my Top 5. what’s yours?
The day before yesterday, I started Internet Security Test Series(ISTS). In ISTS-I we tested our firewall. Now in continuation with ISTS, today we test Browser Security.
According to Wikipedia “A Web browser is a software application which enables a user to display and interact with text, images, videos, music, games and other information typically located on a Web page at a Web site on the World Wide Web or a local area network.”
Basically it is an interface to interact with the content of internet through web pages. Regular net users visit so many sites, through search engines or they know web address and many other ways. But some of the websites contains, malicious codes, harmful scripts or ActiveX content which they run on your browser that can steal personal information or gain unauthorized access, so on…
To prevent that you need a good and secure browser. How do you know whether it is secure or not?…the answer is by testing it.
Now, you eagerly want to test your browser, isn’t it?
If yes, then without wasting more time here we go….
Here you have 3 options
- Only test for bugs specific to my type of browser
- Run all available tests
- Choose individual tests
You can choose anyone of them, if you ask me then according to me, any one of (“Only test for bugs specific to my type of browser” or ”Run all available tests”)them do the job. If you still confuse then go for 1 test and click Start the test.
After testing for a minute or two it will display you browser result.
I have tested it in Internet Explorer 8, Chrome 18.104.22.168, Mozilla v3.0.8.They passed all test.
Here are some of Screenshots..
If you test on any other browser with other than above three then do update us by commenting.
If you are satisfied with the above site test then you can test it through Jason’s Toolbox .
Go to this page http://www.jasons-toolbox.com/BrowserSecurity/ this site basically test your Browser for java script, cookies and ActiveX content. If your test fails it shows how to correct it. You can passed this java script test by disabling java script in your browser but this is not a good solution, you need java script for displaying some of pages. Before changing browser configuration by seeing the results you should be aware of what you are doing.
I’ll recommend this site only for average users or above.
Now, if you have tested it then show us how safe you are on net by displaying test results and don’t forget to mention browser name and version. ;)
« Previous Entries Next Entries »