Tune Up Your Firefox with FireTune
Previously, I’ve shared with you articles like “Convert Firefox into FasterFox” and “ Speed Up your Firefox with SpeedyFox” to optimize FireFox. Moving futher, today I’m sharing with you another free tool called FireTune which optimize Firefox and make it faster.
Usually you have to optimize Firefox manually, which can be time consuming and difficult for the novice user. FireTune helps you here – it includes all the performance optimizations. The only thing you must do is: make your selection. FireTune does the work for you.
Basically it is based on a collection of optimization settings collected and tested by Tweakfactor.
- No installation or uninstallation required – download, unzip, execute and you are done
- Speed improvements according to your computer speed
- Improves browsing speed according to your internet connection speed
- Speed improvements for slow, medium and fast computers / connection speeds
- Enables some hidden tweaks of Firefox for even more browsing speed
- Includes a configuration backup and restore function
- Optimizes SSL connection speed
- Optimizes Firefox memory usage
- Works with the installable and the portable version of Firefox
- Multi language user interface: includes language files for more than 30 languages
- Includes a help file with details on what FireTune exactly does
- Online update check – notifies you when a new version is available
- Completely FREE – FireTune is freeware and does not cost a cent!
To check whether your Firefox is faster or not after optimizing it, you can refer to my previous article.
Download FireTune v 1.2.0 (1MB)
For more information about FireTune