Automatic and hidden backup of USB Flash drives with AutoUSBCheck
Want to know when USB Flash Drive is plugged in your computer?
Want to know its content?
Want to copy its data to your hard disk?
AutoUSBCheck do that, silently and automatically…
How to use?
1. Start AutoUSBCheck (when AutoUSBCheck is running, you can close the settings dialog; the software will continue to run in background).
2. Insert, at any moment, USB Flash Drive in your computer.
3. The whole process is starting… You can check the log files and the data on your hard disk!
- Automatic and hidden backup of USB Flash drives
- Content / Insertion / Removal logging
- Steal silently USB Flash data
- For Windows 7, Vista and XP
Tips & Tricks
1. Keeping ‘Ctrl’ key pressed while inserting flash drive bypasses logging and copying.
2. If you rename the extension of a log file ‘aucno‘ to ‘aucyes‘ and if you keep only some files in this log file, during the next insertion, these files will be copied first.
The limitation of this free version is that you can’t change its settings and you can copy the maximum file of size 4096 KB only.
If you want to use it without any restriction then you have to make a donation of minimum 6 EUR or 9 USD. When author received it, he sends you the full version.