Scan and Fix Windows XP/Vista Problem Online
Now you can scan and fix your windows XP SP3/Vista SP2 error online without using any third party tool.
Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services automatically detect and fix common maintenance problems such as broken desktop shortcuts, unused icons, disk volume errors, and incorrect system time display.
What it fixes…
- Problems with desktop shortcuts and icons
- Shortcuts on the desktop don’t work or are broken
- Desktop icons are broken or have not been used in 3 months
- Startup items don’t work or are broken
- System maintenance tasks
- Free up disk space by repairing disk volume errors such as bad sectors, lost clusters, cross-linked files and directory errors
- Free up disk space by removing error reports and troubleshooting history older than 1 month
- Set the correct system time and synchronize system clock with the time server
- You receive the following errors:
- Windows update error 0x80072F8F
- The item that this shortcut refers to has been deleted
How it works?
1. Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services scans your computer and detects the root causes of common problems, then
2. Automatically fixes the problems that it finds, and
3. Offers additional resources if the problem isn’t fixed