Login into Multiple Gmail Account at once in same browser
Do you have several Gmail accounts? Then definitely once in a while you tried to login into both the account at the same time in same browser but you found it bit inconvenient. You’ve either had to sign out and sign back in, use a second browser for my second account, or use a Chrome incognito window.
Now Google lets you sign into two accounts from the same browser. All you need to do is enable multiple sign in to use Multiple Google accounts.
How To Enable Multiple Sign-in
1. Go to Google account page and sign-in or Settings->Accounts and Import->Google Account Settings
2. Go to Multiple sign-in and click the Edit link.
3. Click the On radio button. Read the information beneath the radio button and check all the check boxes.
4. Click the Save Button.
Now when you login to Gmail, you can sign in with up to two additional accounts from the new accounts menu in the upper right hand corner of Gmail, then easily toggle back and forth between them.
- Not all Google services support multiple account sign-in yet. For the services that don’t support it (like Blogger and Picasa Web Albums), you’ll be defaulted to the first account you signed in with during that browser session. So if you click a link from Gmail to Blogger, for example, you’ll be logged into Blogger with the first account you signed in with, even if you clicked the link to Blogger from your second Gmail account.
- Gmail and Calendar don’t work offline with multiple sign-in. If you rely on offline access, you probably don’t want to enable this feature.
- Multiple account sign-in only works on desktop browsers for now, so if you use Gmail on your phone’s browser you won’t see this option yet.