Create PDF Files for Free with PrimoPDF
Now you can convert any file type to PDF using PrimoPDF. PrimoPDF a free tool comprising a user-friendly interface that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application. You can also Drag-Drop files for quick conversion.
Additionally, PrimoPDF provides the ability to optimize PDF output for screen, print, ebook, and prepress, secure PDF files with 128-bit encryption, and add document information (e.g. title, author, subject, keywords) to converted PDF files.
- Drag-and-drop PDF creation. PrimoPDF is the only free PDF converter to support one-click, drag-and-drop PDF creation — saving you time whenever you need to create a PDF file.
- 100% industry-standard PDF files. Easily create PDF files that can be opened in any PDF viewer, including Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, and Nitro PDF Professional.
- Convert 300+ file types to PDF. Convert any file that prints to PDF, including Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX), Excel (XLS, XLSX), PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX), Visio (VSD), Publisher (PUB), WordPerfect (WPD), OpenOffice, HTML, TXT, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and many more.
- Consistent PDF creation. Use PrimoPDF’s creation profiles to produce the same kind of PDF file every time. Profiles include Screen, eBook, Print, Prepress, and Custom.
- Append PDF files. Combine each newly created PDF file into the one PDF.
- Secure PDF. Protect and encrypt your information with strong password-based PDF security.
- PDF metadata. Set the document properties information fields, — including author, title, subject, and keywords — to index your PDF files and make them easier to search.
- PDF versions. Create different version PDF files: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5