In news or you can say current hot topic “massive phishing attack” , which targeting number of popular email services like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo & AOL. More than 20,000 Email accounts are claimed to be hacked and posted online.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 3 so far )
You know about many free online storage sites which gives you free space for storing your data or backup files. But the space they provide are limited to 5GB or 10 GB or max 25GB (skydrive)( i know its more than enough for some but exceptions are always there 😉 ) and if you want share your file with your friends, you have to provide link or you have start sharing your data.Another issue is uploading your file which is sometimes quite painful.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 3 so far )
Tired of printing web pages only to find your printout is full of ads, empty space and other junk you don’t want?
Print Friendly is a free online editor offers you to make any web site out there easier to print. You can use their web site tool to enter the URL you wish or use the bookmarklet to gain access to the tool at any time.
You can then edit the document, removing pictures or block of text or e-mail the printer friendly version to your friends, tweet it and also generate PDF file and that’s all for FREE!
After reading/seeing all these features you definitely want to add this interactivity to your website or blog.If you want then you can do that by grabbing Print Friendly Button Code. For WordPress there is a plugin ,you can install and add it to all you blog post easily.
I found another website called PrintWhatYouLike,but in this site you have to signup and free account allows you to save only two change sets and six clips. Once you have reached the quotas, you have upgrade to a Pro Account which cost $5/month to save additional change sets and clips.
In Print Friendly, No signup required and absolutely free to use.. We know what we have to choose. Isn’t it?
Now you can easily print your favorite web pages 😉
MailStore Home is a solution for people who have a need to backup their e-mails in a straightforward and simple fashion. It works with all POP3 and IMAP accounts, as well as Thunderbird, Outlook, Exchange Server, and Windows Mail. MailStore Home offers a simple three step process for backing up your e-mail accounts. Once you’ve downloaded and installed it, open it, click on import, enter the settings for your particular account, and double-click your newly created e-mail profile. Once the backup is created, you can leave it in MailStore, export it to *.eml, or burn it to a CD or DVD.
MailStore Home Archives email from:-
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Outlook Express and Windows Mail
- Microsoft Exchange Server Mailboxes
- Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
- POP3 and IMAP (including webmail services such as Gmail and Yahoo)
- .eml and other files
- Archive and consolidate all email messages centrally, securely and permanently
- Search all your email within fractions of a second (include the contents of attached documents)
- Integrated CD/DVD burning utility to backup your archives with just one click
- To conserve disk space, MailStore Home saves only a single instance of each attachment and applies a smart compression algorithm
- Preview archived messages directly in MailStore and reopen them in your local mail client (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- In addition to backing up the entire archive, your messages can be exported to a variety of destinations
- Messages are stored MIME-compatible, and can be recovered at any time without information loss (e.g. to import them in other applications)
For more information visit here.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( Comments Off on Back Up and Archive Email quickly and easily with MailStore )