You know about many free online storage sites which gives you free space for storing your data or backup files. But the space they provide are limited to 5GB or 10 GB or max 25GB (skydrive)( i know its more than enough for some but exceptions are always there 😉 ) and if you want share your file with your friends, you have to provide link or you have start sharing your data.Another issue is uploading your file which is sometimes quite painful.Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 3 so far )
MailStore Home is a solution for people who have a need to backup their e-mails in a straightforward and simple fashion. It works with all POP3 and IMAP accounts, as well as Thunderbird, Outlook, Exchange Server, and Windows Mail. MailStore Home offers a simple three step process for backing up your e-mail accounts. Once you’ve downloaded and installed it, open it, click on import, enter the settings for your particular account, and double-click your newly created e-mail profile. Once the backup is created, you can leave it in MailStore, export it to *.eml, or burn it to a CD or DVD.
MailStore Home Archives email from:-
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007
- Microsoft Outlook Express and Windows Mail
- Microsoft Exchange Server Mailboxes
- Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey
- POP3 and IMAP (including webmail services such as Gmail and Yahoo)
- .eml and other files
- Archive and consolidate all email messages centrally, securely and permanently
- Search all your email within fractions of a second (include the contents of attached documents)
- Integrated CD/DVD burning utility to backup your archives with just one click
- To conserve disk space, MailStore Home saves only a single instance of each attachment and applies a smart compression algorithm
- Preview archived messages directly in MailStore and reopen them in your local mail client (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- In addition to backing up the entire archive, your messages can be exported to a variety of destinations
- Messages are stored MIME-compatible, and can be recovered at any time without information loss (e.g. to import them in other applications)
For more information visit here.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( Comments Off on Back Up and Archive Email quickly and easily with MailStore )
Resnooze makes the process or “emailing yourself” easier.
Resnooze allows to set reminders that will be delivered by email at specified time intervals (daily, weekly, monthly or custom interval)
Resnooze makes email reminders hassle-free:
- Absolutely zero configuration for the default weekly reminder
- Cancel or change frequency in a single click from your email
- Set reminders for (confirmed) friends
- With Resnooze, you’ll have to make much less unnecessary and annoying decisions about reminder details
To start receiving reminders you must confirm it in first incoming email. After that by following any link from email to Resnooze site you are logged in to “passwordless” account. No need to register or remember password and still full access to your reminders. That is just brilliant approach.
link:- www.resnooze.comRead Full Post | Make a Comment ( Comments Off on Resnooze email Reminder )