Archive for April 26th, 2009
Today, I’ve another free software promotion to share with you that is of novaPDF Lite v6.2 Although this is not the latest version of novaPDF but i feel it is useful for you.
Using novaPDF Lite you can easily create high quality searchable PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a printer driver and helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application (you can convert your Word documents, Excel sheets, PowerPoint presentations, AutoCad drawings, company reports, contracts, workflows, agreements, marketing plans, forms, products list, price list, charts, emails or web pages).
Its purpose is to enable users to easily exchange electronic documents, independently of the application in which they were initially created. The resulted PDF files can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer (reader) installed.
This PDF printer driver is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista and requires approximately 4MB of free disk space for the installation. It doesn’t require third party tools to be installed in order to generate the PDF file (like Adobe Acrobat or GhostScript).You can personalize your documents by setting the document information (title, subject, author, keywords). This feature is useful also if you want to publish your PDF files on the Web, as search engines will index your PDF files and use the document information to display it in the results.
Keeping its description short.Here I come to the point How to get Free License of novaPDF Lite v6.2.
Visit this page, enter your full name and email id that’s it.You will receive registration name and registration key from email@example.com. Note down the name and key.
Now, How to register your novaPDF Lite
- Download and install the novaPDF lite.
- Press the Windows Start button and select Printers and Faxes from the start menu if your operating system is Windows XP or 2003 Server (or Settings and then Printers and Faxes if you use the classic Start menu). In case you have Windows 2000, 2000 Server or Vista you should select Printers (or Settings and then Printers if you use the classic Start menu from Vista).
- In the Printers and Faxes window, right click on the novaPDF Printer icon and select Printing Preferences
- In the Printing Preferences window go to About and press the Register button. Copy and paste the registration information you received by email in those two fields (Registration name and Registration key).
- Press OK and a License key successfully registered message should be displayed if your copy was successfully registered
For more information about novaPDF Lite visit here
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( 5 so far )